What if you could feel confident and at ease – trusting the choices you make in your life. The Breathexperience is your experience. Through the allowing of your breath, you discover your own way of coming home to yourself.
Breathexperience, or Middendorf Breath Work, is one of today’s leading somatic practices that develops the theme of allowing the breath to come and go on its own.
People come to us because they want to reconnect with their own resources and bring balance and health into their lives. Breathexperience offers a path for integrating emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects of being.
Breathexperience Canada welcomes all creeds, cultural backgrounds, genders and ages.
2018 Weekly Classes
Available now for Vancouver at the Breath Space
Mon / Tues / Wed evenings, 7:00 – 8:15 PM
Saturday mornings – 10:00 – 11:30 AM
Online Class – please contact email@example.com for dates.
Breathexperience Personal Growth and Professional Training
• Segment III: February 3rd – 8th, 2018
• Segment IV: April 21st – May 2nd, 2018
These segments are open to those interested in the transformational possibilities of an immersion in the practice. Those interested in only one segment are also welcome.
• Segment V and VI: to be announced.
Individual Breath Dialogue Sessions
With Alisa Kort, Valerie Galvin, Gayle Murphy and Linda Marie James.
Special Events: Sunday One Day Workshops
Select Sundays in 2018: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
• Breath in Action – January 28, 2018. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Breath in Leadership with Valerie Galvin – February 25, 2018. Contact email@example.com
• Breath Sings with Alisa Kort – to be announced.
• Breath into Singing Master Class with LindaMarie James – to be announced.
Follow Breathexperience on Social Media
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and G+.
The Breath Space
1392 East 3rd, Vancouver B.C. Canada